Monday, March 23, 2015

Bride Hat


My customer's wishes to make it: 
"Off white
Felted on silk thin in places
To be elegant not heavy
Thin not thick"
PLEASE NOTE: THE MODEL IS NOT AN ACTUAL BRIDE! THIS IS A NICE GIRL, ALLI, AGREED TO BE A MODEL BEFORE THE HAT WAS SOLD.  I know nothing about her. But  I would be happy to make something The Best I Can Do for her real life event. I hope I'll tell you more about her if she will like to share her information. THANKS, ALLI!













THE MODEL IS NOT AN ACTUAL BRIDE! THIS IS A NICE GIRL, ALLI, AGREED TO BE A MODEL BEFORE THE HAT WAS SOLD. 


THE MODEL IS NOT AN ACTUAL BRIDE! THIS IS A NICE GIRL, ALLI, AGREED TO BE A MODEL BEFORE THE HAT WAS SOLD. 


THE MODEL IS NOT AN ACTUAL BRIDE! THIS IS A NICE GIRL, ALLI, AGREED TO BE A MODEL BEFORE THE HAT WAS SOLD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment